Leather Sofas For Sale
Our 100 percent genuine leather sofas are renowned for their beauty and refinement, but even before you reach your final selection, think about the advantages and upkeep of a 100 percent real leather couch. Leather furniture may be both attractive and comfortable, but it’s essential to consider the benefits and drawbacks before making a purchase.
Browse our fine range of leather sofas in stock
Our collection includes contemporary, classic, and traditional design designs in various sizes and leathers to select from. Sectionals, 3-seaters, recliners, and slouches, as well as foldable leather sofas and everyday chairs, which are both flexible and elegant, are all available. Choose from various colors and textures to complement your unique taste, including brown, white, red, and grey leathers, and choose your favorite from our large collection. We also have blue and black leathers to select from if you want a more modern appearance and feel.
Showing all 3 results
BCP 3-Piece Modern White Living Room Sectional Sofa$379.99
L Shaped Chesterfield Corner White Sofa Couch
LifeStyle 3PC White Sectional Sofa Set
A leather sofa made entirely of real leather is designed to last. It's a long-lasting option that may last up to 10-15 yrs if properly cared for. The more you use it, the nicer and comfier it becomes, and as a result, it only improves with age! A leather sofa, regardless of its form, is a classic couch that can last a lifetime.
Cleaning a corrective grain leather texture is also a breeze. If scotch guarded previously, it has a smooth and soft surface impervious to dirt and stains. Your leather sofa will be simple to keep if properly cared for and is an excellent choice for a frequently used living room.
Because leather is a natural material, it's essential to remember that each piece we create will have its own unique marks and features, making your leather sofa a one-of-a-kind addition to your home. We recommend visiting one of our locations to feel our leather samples and choose the right finish for your design.
Our leathers are available in a variety of colors and textures.
- Aniline: Aniline-dyed leather is very supple and does not have a protective covering to affect its natural feel. Protected leathers need more upkeep than aniline leathers.
- Nubuck: Our Nubuck Leather is comfy and supple, but it is more difficult to clean and requires special care.
- Protected: Although our protective leathers are not as supple as Nubuck or Aniline, they are low-maintenance and simple to care for.
Tips for Caring for Leather
As previously said, taking care of your leather sofa is essential to ensuring that it lasts a long time and provides you with years of comfort in your house. We've included a few helpful hints below:
- Natural light: When exposed to direct sunshine, all materials will fade over time. Sunlight and strong electrical lights are particularly damaging to certain leathers. We recommend keeping your leather sofa out of direct sunlight since it is particularly susceptible to light and will fade over time.
- Warmth: Your leather will dry out if exposed to heaters or air conditioning for an extended period of time.
- Dust: Vacuuming or wiping down the surface of your sofa with a soft, dry cloth is an easy way to eliminate dust particles. Preventative maintenance will also improve the performance of some kinds of leather.
- Cleaning supplies for the home: General home cleaning products containing chemicals and abrasive solutions are not recommended since they may harm the leather's protected surface and cause irreversible damage. All products that contain solvent, silicones, oils, or ammonia should be avoided since they will harm the leather's texture.
Buffed and Aniline Nubuck Leathers vs. Protected Leathers
While supple and gorgeous, nubuck and aniline leathers need more upkeep than Protected Leather. A spill will be easier to wash up on protected leather, but this may not be the case with nubuck leather. Before you go out and buy anything, keep this in mind.