Tips To Maintain Your Leather Duffle Bag
Leather duffle bags are a popular option for carry-on luggage because they are durable and stylish. However, they do require some basic maintenance in order to keep them looking their best.
Here are a few tips to help you maintain your leather duffle bag:
- Avoid getting the bag wet. If it does get wet, make sure to dry it off as soon as possible.
- Do not leave the bag in direct sunlight. The sun can cause the leather to fade and crack over time.
- Use a conditioner on the leather every few months. This will help protect it from moisture and keep it looking shiny and new.
- Keep track of any scratches that occur on the bag and use an oil-based conditioner to help with the healing process.
- Make sure to keep the bag away from any harsh chemicals, such as cleaning products.
- Use a soft cloth to remove dust and dirt on the surface of the leather duffle bag. Do not use any sprays or wipes that may damage it further.